We offer specialized services that assist foreigners and Singapore residents in setting up businesses in Singapore, British Virgin Islands (BVI) and Marshall Islands (MI). Our dedicated services also extended to areas such as auditing, accounting, secretarial, taxation, Singapore company formation, employment pass application, nominee local directorship and business advice.
Over the years of operations, our expertise and resources have assisted numerous Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore and Globally in setting up business in Singapore, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Marshall Islands (MI) and maintaining companies in good standing.
Company formation in Singapore and assisting foreign individuals/companies to start a company offshore businesses of their own is one our major areas of expertise. Our well qualified team of experts can not only provide information regarding the rules and regulations in Singapore but also assist you with the application and formation of Singapore company register.
Foreigners who wish to set up business in Singapore may consider set up Singapore Private Limited Companies (Pte. Ltd.).
The Main Advantages of Singapore Pte. Ltd. companies:
- Most conventional and trusted structure
- The company structure is easy to understand. A company has directors, shareholders, company secretary, auditors, registered address and share capital
- Provide flexibility to foreigners an option to relocate to Singapore via Employment Pass/Entrepreneur Pass (subject to approval by Authority). Dependent Pass is also available to the immediate family members of foreigners (subject to approval by Authority)
- Certain companies are exemption from audit (subject to conditions)
- Certain companies are eligible for tax exemption from the first S$100,000 of chargeable income for the first 3 years of assessment(subject to conditions)
- Low corporate tax rate. Corporate tax rate is 17% on chargeable income (income less allowable expenses)
- Singapore has good banking system